After constant delays, our 2nd milestone has been reached!
Once again, thanks for your on going support.
Download – Requires doom2.wad and GZDoom
(Epilepsy warning! – Less flashy lights, but still a couple here and there)
This alpha originally was slated to focus on the technical side of the mod, but I’ve managed to squeeze in some extra content over the last week.
What to expect in this Alpha:
- Native view rendering, resolves aspect ratio problems
- Added new weapons and inventory items
- New enemy reveal
- Improved Brute/Drifter AI and animation
- Persistent inventory between levels
- Reduced amount of flickering lights
- Cleaned up a lot of static meshes
- Revamped combat system
A screenshot gallery of this Alpha can be found here (enemy spoilers):
Please email me if you come across any bugs while playing, or you can contact us via the official social media channels.
Thanks again, have fun!